DIY: Body Wrap Tutorial
I don't know about you but I get a little paranoid during swimsuit season.
A little secret I've learned that makes baring it during the summer months more bearable. =)
Naturally, weight loss should be at a gradual steady pace and Down To Earth Solutions has the best weight loss products on the market that is both natural and safe, plus all made in the USA - BUT - If you have a special occasion and need to lose fat fast then we have an EASY SOLUTION for you! Give the incredible power of the body wrap a try! In order for you to firm up that last bit of flab you need to try something new that’s has proved to be very effective. Doing a slimming body wrap may be an option to give you really good and quick results, the ones you’ve been dying too achieve for so long. Creating your own wraps at home is and effective and affordable alternative to help get the results you want in no time. Most body wraps are mineral and/or clay based. However the compression and the body heat generated from the wrap is what does most of the work releasing water. We've got prepared for you an easy guide for getting slimming wrap results in the comfort of your own home!
For a home made body wrap treatment you don’t need anything expensive or ultra fancy, and still get amazing results while saving tons of cash. What you absolutely need is an ace bandage or any kind of wrap that can absorb water and be wrapped around the body. For the recipe you’ll need water, tea bags, salt and coconut oil ( a moisturizer will do just fine as well), Saran Wrap to lock in the moisture and body heat and finally and most importantly time for it to work. The key to making this treatment a success is time, so it’s best for you to choose to do this on a day that’s not busy or over night while sleeping, it’s up to you!
There several different versions of the DIY body wrap but the basic thing they all rely on is locking in and using body heat in order to burn fat and lose inches. You can lose clay or white lotions if you prefer but we recommend using coconut oil because of it’s organic, moisturizing and natural healing properties. As we already said you can choose to use lotion as well. So here goes:
1. Begin by boiling 2 cups of water and mix with most (3/4) of the salt and tea bags. TIP: Drink 8 ounces of water before wrapping yourself up.
2. Allow the water to boil for about two minutes and then allow it to begin cooling. While the water is boiling, combine the remaining salt that’s left, which should be around two tea spoons with the coconut oil and massage it into the areas you want to treat.
3. Unroll the Ace Bandage and then prepare to soak it in the salt water and allow it to soak up the liquid.
4. Then as tightly as you can, but loosely enough to allow for good blood circulation, wrap the areas to be treated with the Ace Bandage. TIP: Please make sure the water is not scolding but still warm enough. It needs to be just hot enough to make your pores open well. Be extra careful with the heat and careful not to scold yourself.
5. Now’s the time to wrap over the Ace Bandage with Saran Wrap. This will make sure the moisture is locked as well as your body's heat. Now you can go to bed or just sit around watching TV while you’re losing undesired inches, unwrap it a few hours later and be amazed by the results! TIP: Leave on for 8 hours for optimal results
TIP: Drink water for 48 hours after applying a wrap - NO SODA!
Good Luck and Visit Down To Earth Solutions for more Health and Beauty Tips
In addition to bringing you our Simply Skinny® Weight Loss products. Here at DTES we hope to bring you all the latest information and tips relating to Health, Body & Beauty. Your feedback is appreciated and welcomed.
Tools & Info
Simply Skinny Products