Do you find yourself setting New Years Resolutions only to turn around and not follow through with them? It's okay most of us do the same thing due to 3 main reasons.
1. Our Resolutions/Goals are not clearly defined or are unattainable.
2. We are not holding ourselves accountable.
3. We are setting too many Resolutions/Goals.
So, let's address the 3 main reasons we fail when it comes to the follow through:
2. We are not holding ourselves accountable? You must truly WANT to make this a priority, otherwise you will never commit yourself 100% in making a conscious effort in attaining your resolution. Exercising and Losing Weight are 2 of the top resolutions/goals people set for the new year, BUT too many times we end up saying, "I am going to start exercising and lose this weight" but when the going gets tough and you tell yourself its "work", you quit. Know there is work involved when setting your resolutions/goals and be ready to put in the work to achieve it! Maybe exercising isn't for you, then opt for losing the weight first with a weight loss supplement which doesn't require exercise and once you get to the point you want to start adding in a exercise regimen, you can and then that goal becomes a plus 1 :)
3. We are setting too many resolutions/goals? If you are setting more than a handful of resolutions/goals then you are setting a handful too many. It becomes overwhelming trying to keep track of all the things you want to change when you cant even remember everything you listed. Instead, list no more than 5 resolutions/goals for the new year and make those your priority. It's a whole lot easier to remember and follow through with 4 or 5 as opposed to 10.
When setting your New Years Resolutions/Goals, go into it prepared.. take them seriously, don't just do it because it is the thing to do and you will find yourself succeeding.
You Can Do This!
READY, SET, GO!! HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015
In addition to bringing you our Simply Skinny® Weight Loss products. Here at DTES we hope to bring you all the latest information and tips relating to Health, Body & Beauty. Your feedback is appreciated and welcomed.